Clark's Resorts & Outposts
*DUE TO COVID WE NO LONGER PROVIDE BEDDING OR PILLOWS - PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN*
HOW TO PACK
Please carefully consider the following guidelines on how to pack for your fly-out.
- Pack all groceries in cardboard boxes, which can be burned.
- Carefully plan your meals and make a list so that nothing is duplicated.
- If you plan on eating fish, do not pack a lot of extra food.
- Please do not pack (anything) in hard Rubbermaid containers – they are too bulky to pack on the plane.
- Please limit coolers to one medium-sized cooler per 2-3 people. Please DO NOT pack in over-sized coolers.
- Pack all other gear in soft-sided duffel bags, no more than 50lbs each.
- Each person may pack 100lbs of gear or less. This includes EVERYTHING that will be going on the plane with you (ie. Food, beverages, fishing supplies, personal gear). There are no exceptions to this weight limit. No matter how many people are going on the plane, 100lbs per person is max.
- Anything over the 100lbs/person weight limit can be flown in at a cost of $1/pound.
- Do not bring beverages in glass bottles – cans only!
- Bottled water is supplied (ONLY ONE CASE PER PERSON PER WEEK). If you require more water please bring your own or it can be purchased for $25/case.
- Sort your tackle box before your trip. Take out anything you won't need!
- The most important thing you will pack are LOTS of 1/8 oz. lead head jigs (any colour).
- If possible, put your fishing rods in tubes and make sure all lures are off the lines.
- Your bags of ice will be flown in with you (at no extra charge)
- Live bait (minnows) will be flown in with you as well (at no extra charge)
- You will be checked on periodically to replenish your supply of live bait and ice (at no extra charge).
WHAT TO PACK
The following is a list of suggested items to pack. Please use this as a guideline.
LIST OF SUGGESTED GROCERIES
- 1 box of cold cereal
- 1 small creamer
- 1 small box sugar (or packets)
- 1 box of juice mix (or frozen juice)
- 1 box pancake mix
- regular grind coffee
- 1 small plastic container ketchup
- 1 small plastic container mustard
- 1 small jar pickles
- 1 small squeeze bottle lemon juice
- 1 small jar mayonnaise
- box of cookies
- box of crackers
- 1 small plastic container peanut butter
- 1 can jam or jelly
- 1 plastic bottle syrup
- 1 small box rice
- 3 boxes of fish breading
- 1 box spaghetti
- 2 packages spaghetti sauce mix
- 2 boxes mac & cheese
- 1.4 L jug of cooking oil
- small packs of seasoning (salt, pepper, garlic salt, seasoning salt, lemon pepper)
- 1 box hamburger helper
- 3# ground beef
- 4 steaks
- 8 pork chops
- 2# lunch meat
- 1-2 packages hot dogs or brauts
- 3# bacon
- 1# sausages
- 1# cheese slices
- 1-2 gallons milk
- 2 dozen eggs
- 2# margarine
- 4 loaves of bread/hamburger buns/hot dog buns
- 1 head lettuce
- 2 small containers salad dressing
- 5-10# potatoes
- 2# onions
- 4 cans fruit
- 4 cans vegetables
- 4 cans baked beans
- 1 can mushrooms
- 2 cans chili or stew
- 4-roll pack toilet paper
- 2-roll pack paper towel
- 1 box wooden matches
- 6 heavy garbage bags
- 1 small bottle dish soap
- 1 roll aluminum foil
- 1 small container hand soap
- 1 box mosquito coils
- 1 package disposable dish clothes
- bottled water
- BRING ALL BEDDING INCLUDING PILLOWS
- 1 hand towel & 1 bath towel
- 1 light weight rain suit
- 1-2 complete changes of clothing
- 1 pair jogging clothes & slippers
- 1 extra pair shoes
- 1 light weight jacket
- 1 hat
- 1 sweatshirt
- 1 flashlight (small)
- 1 camera
- 1 can bug repellent
- 1 small first aid kit per group
- 1 roll duct tape per group
- kitchen towels
- personal bath items & medications
- Fishing tackle
- 2 rods per person – 1 light and 1 medium action rod (take hooks off for flying)
- 6# test line (light rod)
- 10-12# test line (medium rod)
- 1 filet knife
- 1 stringer
- 1 needle nose pliers
- 50-60 1/8 oz jigs
- 50 twister tails 2 ½”
- 4 Rapalas 5-7” length
- 4 crank baits that run 10-15 inches deep
- 5-6 spoons
- 12 six inch leaders
- live bait (minnows are highly recommended & supplied for free)
- life jacket
- fishing license